- to disclose the names of every contributor to his foundation since its inception in 1997 and all contributors going forward.
- to refuse donations from foreign governments to the Clinton Global Initiative, his annual charitable conference.
- to cease holding CGI meetings overseas.
- to volunteer to step away from day-to-day management of the foundation while his wife is secretary of state.
- to submit his speaking schedule to review by the State Department and White House counsel.
- to submit any new sources of income to a similar ethical review.
Monday, December 1, 2008
What He Did For Love....(or that he just owes her)
To make it possible for his wife to become the top U.S. diplomat, the officials said, former President Clinton agreed: